It’s what for dinner!
- 1 2 1/2 lb spaghetti squash (to yield about 3 cups of spaghetti squash)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp each salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat, grated parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Halve the squash and scoop out the seeds. Bake face down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper until squash is easily pierced with fork, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool, then scoop out spaghetti strands and pace in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, mix remaining ingredients except for the parmesan cheese. Stir mixture into the spaghetti squash strands.
- Spread into a lightly greased casserole dish. Top with parmesan, and press down to moisten. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
YIELD: Serves 2
PER SERVING: 1 Lean, 3 Green, 3 Condiments
TOTAL TIME: 60-75 minutes