Perfect for Summer!
- 14 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled (weight after peeled)
- 1 cup celery stalks, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp Goya Adobo
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups thin slices cucumber (about 1 large)chopped chives for garnish
- Combine shrimp, celery, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt, Goya Adobo, and pepper.
- Arrange cucumbers on a platter, season with salt and top each slice with a heaping tablespoon of shrimp salad.
- Top with chopped chives for garnish.
YIELDS: 2 Serving
PER SERVING: 1 leanest protein, 3 vegetables, 1 healthy fat serving (will need 1 more), 2.5 condiments