This looks great & so easy to combine with your favorite veggies.
- 8 pieces chicken breast (6 ounces cooked per serving – no skin)
- 1 ½ packets French Onion Soup Mix
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or 1 garlic clove sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl or ziploc bag, combine all ingredients and mix until the seasonings are coating the chicken.
- Pour into a 9×13 pan in an even layer.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken juices run clear.
YIELDS: 6-8 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 protein serving, 3 condiments, 1 fat, Don’t forget to have your greens as well.