Yum! This salmon looks like a great basic to add to any veggies!
- 1 3/4 lb salmon fillet cut into 6 equal pieces
- ¼ cup fish or chicken broth
- ¼ cup Walden Farms pancake syrup
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard, I used Dijon Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Arrange the salmon pieces in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, broth, mustard and soy sauce. Pour over salmon. Add some freshly ground pepper, if preferred.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
YIELDS: 4 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 Lean Protein, 3 Condiments, 2 Healthy Fats, ADD YOUR GREENS