- 3 cups Cauliflower –Steamed and chopped (6 Green)
- 1 cup low fat (3-6 grams fat/oz) shredded Cheddar (1 lean)
- 1 cup low fat (3-6 grams fat/oz) shredded Colby Jack (1 lean)
- 2 Tbsp Half and half (2 condiments)
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat cream cheese (2 condiments)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (1 condiment)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder (1/2 condiment)
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard (1/2 condiment)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In saucepan over medium-low heat, warm half and half, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and mustard (feel free to use any combination of spices you like). Whisk until creamy, do not let boil.
- Mix cheese together in bowl. Pour 1 1/2 cups of cheese mixture into saucepan. Stir until cheese is completely melted.
- Add cauliflower and gently fold until cauliflower is covered.
- Place mixture into baking dish and top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is browned. (If desired broil for the last 2 minutes of baking time)
YIELDS: 2 servings
PER SERVING: 1 Lean, 3 Greens, and 3 Condiments per Serving No Healthy Fat Required