Anyone looking for a way to stay on plan & still participate in the Super Bowl snacking?! This Buffalo Chicken Dip looks great
- 9 oz cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped * (1 1/2 Leaner)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese (1/2 Lean)
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Hot Wings Sauce (2 Condiments)
- 1/4 cup Light Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (2 Healthy Fats)
- 2 oz reduced fat cream cheese (4 Condiments)
- 6 Servings of Veggies (6 Greens)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cooked chicken in a baking dish.
- In a small sauce pan, combine Frank’s Hot Wings Sauce, ranch dressing and cream cheese.
- Heat over medium high heat, stirring until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Once melted, pour the sauce mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with 1 1/2 cups of your favorite veggies for a complete Lean and Green meal.
YIELDS: 2 servings
PER SERVING: 1 Leaner, 3 Greens, 3 Condiments and 1 Healthy Fat
* Use the breast meat from a rotisserie style chicken from the grocery store to save time!