Such a fun rice alternative!
- 1 1/2 ounces avocado (1 Healthy Fat)
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice (1 Condiment)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (1/2 Condiment)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 Condiment)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (1/4 Condiment)
- 1 tsp Stacey Hawkins Roasted Garlic Oil or Olive Oil (1 Healthy Fat)
- 1 1/2 cups raw grated cauliflower (3 Greens)
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork.
- Add lime juice, garlic powder, salt, and cilantro.
- Stir until combined.
- Continue mashing to get the mixture as smooth as possible.
- Set aside.
- Add 1 tsp oil to a medium sized skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add grated cauliflower.
- Cover skillet with a lid so that the cauliflower steams and becomes tender.
- Cook for about 5 to 8 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add avocado mixture to the cauliflower.
- Mix until cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Heat thoroughly.
YIELDS: 1 Serving
PER SERVING: 3 Greens, 2.75 Condiments and 2 Healthy Fats, Don’t forget to add a ‘leanest’ protein